Turkey Property SWOT Analysis
- Turkey is Europe’s leading investment destination for GDP growth. Strong financial and banking regulations
- Globally reputable construction companies
- Access to Hypothec facilities
- It is not easy to obtain a land and construction license.
- Many old residences not eligible for mortgage
- High domestic demand for residential and commercial space
- There are many slum renovation projects to create new housing opportunities in big cities
- Regulations regarding earthquakes and natural disasters increased the need for quality construction
- Increasing tourist inflow and investors create opportunities for office space and residential property development
- Earthquakes are a common feature in some regions of Turkey scares investors. This situation increases the interest of foreign investors in demand for villas.
- The industry is still volatile compared to mature real estate markets such as the UK and the United States.